Making a medical negligence claim with no-win, no-fee Axbridge lawyers
Medical professionals are highly trained to care for our health and the majority of the time that is exactly what they do. Just sometimes though something goes wrong, either through a mistake or negligence, and then the patient suffers when they need not have done. It is not unknown for these errors to prove fatal, and although this is rare the medical professional who caused the suffering should be accountable for their actions.
This is when you need the services of no-win, no-fee Axbridge lawyers, when you have been the victim of medical negligence. Some of the problems that occur could be:
- The dentist – No one likes visiting the dentist, but it could put you off for life if they extracted the wrong teeth or slipped with the drill and cut your face.
- The doctor – The first person we all go to if we feel ill, is our GP. But what if they misdiagnose an illness and prescribe the wrong medication, or they ignore important symptoms? The consequences of a doctor giving a diagnosis too late for treatment can in some cases be fatal.
- The optician – Going for an eye test is fairly safe; you would not expect to be injured while your sight is being checked out. Having laser eye surgery could be a different story, though. Although it is a simple procedure, things do go wrong, and a victim’s sight can be affected. Many of the problems relating to laser eye surgery can be corrected by having further surgery, but why should you have to go through it all again?
- The hospital – Hospitals treat thousands of patients every day with no problems, but sometimes mistakes happen. There have been cases of the wrong limb being amputated and of elderly people being mistreated, to name but two of the examples.
- The practice nurse – Quite often it is the practice nurse who takes blood tests, smear tests, etc. If they do not do this correctly, the results could be flawed, resulting in you being treated wrongly.
If you have been the victim of such an incident, no-win, no-fee Axbridge lawyers can help with your medical negligence claim.
No-win, no-fee Axbridge lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has been dealing with clinical negligence claims for over 15 years. We deal with all types of injuries from all types of accidents – that’s why we were established, and it’s why we are one of the best law firms in the UK.
On our website there is a test that takes just 30 seconds to tell you if you have a valid claim, and if you do it will give you an estimate of the amount you may receive. Alternatively, you can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, where you can speak to one of our friendly advisors. They are there to help you with your claim.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown