No-win, no-fee Avebury solicitors
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, those injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened some time in the last three years, you may be entitled to claim compensation for the suffering you have been caused.
The range of injuries vary greatly from a few abrasions to life-changing brain injuries, and the person who caused this to happen to you needs to be accountable for their actions.
If you have sustained a brain injury in an accident that was not your fault, no win no fee Avebury lawyers are here to help you make your personal injury compensation claim.
The brain injuries that may make you want to use no-win, no-fee Avebury lawyers
The range of brain injuries is vast, but even the mildest (concussion) can have long-term effects, often affecting the sight of the victim and causing headaches for months after the event Some of the other brain injuries are:
- Diffuse brain injury – if the head is heavily shaken about, the brain gets knocked against the skull. This injury can harm the brain in several areas;
- Brain confusion – this is where the brain swells, usually after a crack or break in the skull;
- Closed head injury – this is an impact to the head where no cracks or breaks appear in the skull;
- Penetrating head injury – this is where something breaks the skull and penetrates the brain; and
- Bleeding inside the skull around the brain.
Any type of brain injury can change the life of the victim forever, and it can also have effects on the lives of those close to them.
The signs of a brain injury
Every victim is different, so how they are affected by a brain injury will vary, but signs could include any of the following problems:
- A lack of coordination;
- Trouble with balancing and walking;
- Anxiety and depression;
- Difficulty with understanding or comprehending;
- Finding concentrating difficult;
- Speed of thought;
- The emotional reactions can change dramatically;
- A loss of, or altered, speech;
- Loss of memory;
- A shortened attention span;
- General behaviour changes; and
- Changes to the senses of smell, taste and touch.
Accident Advice Helpline will help make a brain injury claim
No-win, no-fee Avebury lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline have helped many brain injury victims claim the compensation they deserved. It has not been unusual to deal with another family member because the extent of the injury has been such that the victims have been unable to handle the claim themselves.
We deal with all types of injuries from all types of accidents, and have been doing so successfully since 2000. We have made sure the process is simple, quick and efficient so that the victim has as little stress as possible from making their personal injury claim.
Call our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile), to get all the free advice and information you will need to decide if you want to continue with your claim for compensation.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown