No-win, no-fee Austwick lawyers
It is never easy when someone close to you dies, but it is even worse if you feel that your loved one lost their life unnecessarily. The effects on the family can be devastating, so they should be talking to no-win, no-fee Austwick lawyers if:
- They were the victim of an accident caused by someone else;
- They were the victim of a violent crime; or
- They were the victim of medical negligence.
No-win, no-fee Austwick lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline will help the family make a fatal injury claim. We know no amount of money can ever replace the lost loved one, but it can at least give the family some financial stability at a very difficult time.
According to UK law, anyone who was dependent on the deceased can make a fatal injury claim. This includes:
- A husband or ex-husband;
- A wife or ex-wife;
- A civil partner or former civil partner;
- Someone who has been living with the deceased as husband or wife for at least two years;
- A parent;
- Uncles and aunts;
- Nieces and nephews;
- A child;
- Someone who lived with the deceased and was treated as their child; and
- Brothers and sisters.
It will be the last thing on their minds, but the extra expenses incurred and any loss of income from the deceased can put a huge financial strain on the already bereaved family, and if someone else caused this to happen they should be accountable for their actions.
The items that would be part of a fatal injury claim
When making a fatal injury compensation claim, there are several things that have to be accounted for, such as:
- Funeral costs;
- Probate costs;
- The pain and suffering of the deceased, if they were aware of pain before they died;
- Loss of future income, which would be higher the younger the deceased was on the assumption they had more years to work left;
- The cost of other jobs the deceased did, such as gardening and decorating; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a result of losing your loved one.
Accident Advice Helpline will show the family compassion when they are making their fatal injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline have been dealing with fatal injury compensation claims for over 15 years’. We have helped many thousands of families get the compensation to which they were entitled after losing a loved one. Our staff have compassion; we understand it is not easy for bereaved families to have to deal with these things. We will take the strain away from them and make sure they are dealt with respectfully, while getting them the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
Our lawyers are experienced and have the knowledge needed to deal with the large organisations that normally settle personal injury compensation claims.
Our helpline can be reached fee at 0800 689 0500 (landline) or for a small charge on 0333 500 0993 (mobile) and our friendly, professional advisors will give you free legal advice and talk through your claim with you. If you decide you want to proceed, they will start the required processes.