If you’re worried about the cost of making a compensation claim, you don’t need to be. Accident Advice Helpline always work using no win no fee in Alva, so you can rest assured that you can make your claim with no financial risk.
Accidents happen everyday, and they are not always our fault. Road accidents are becoming more and more common as there are ever more cars on the road.
Thankfully most accidents on the road cause injuries that heal properly. More serious accidents where someone suffers life-changing injuries are less common.
Muscle injuries, cuts and bruises and broken bones are some of the injuries which Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim for. At the scene of your accident it can be hard to remember what you should and shouldn’t do, but the right things can make a big difference to your claim.
- Never admit liability. Even saying sorry can be taken to mean that you believe you were to blame.
- Use your phone to get some photographs of the scene. These can provide important evidence about the surroundings.
- Always exchange details with all other drivers involved.
- If there were witnesses, ask for their contact information.
- Phone Accident Advice Helpline to find out about claiming using no win no fee in Alva.
Accident Advice Helpline can give you the right advice
Accident Advice Helpline’s team of friendly advisors will give you as much free, no-obligation advice as you need. They can answer all your questions while determining your eligibility to make a claim.
They can do this over the phone and they can start your claim at the same time should you wish to proceed.
We can help you with a claim if your accident:
- Happened in the last 3 years.
- Was someone else’s fault.
- Caused you to visit a doctor to receive treatment.
When we start your claim you will not be asked for any payment upfront. We always help you by always using no win no fee in Alva.
Find out about claiming using no win no fee in Alva
If you want to find out if you can make a claim then call and speak to one of our advisors. If you call from a landline, the call is free on 0800 689 0500. If you prefer you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland so call Accident Advice Helpline and your claim will be in the best hands.
Date Published: 23rd January 2014
Author: David Brown