No-win, no-fee is the system that replaced legal aid. It means that if you claim compensation and do not win your case, you do not have to pay any legal fees. This means that you do not have to worry about whether you can afford to claim compensation when you make a claim with no win no fee Achnasheen lawyers.
What sort of accidents happen in Achnasheen?
Achnasheen is a relatively small village, but as long as people live and work there, accidents can happen.
- Road traffic accidents can happen anywhere, and drivers, passengers and pedestrians can all be injured.
- Injuries at work can range from a trip on a loose carpet, to malfunctioning machinery.
- With such lovely countryside, cyclists can be injured while enjoying the scenery.
Being such a small place, no win no fee Achnasheen lawyers will be hard to find, but Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim
Firstly we operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, which is important for everyone when it comes to paying for your claim. Finances are very important after an accident, especially if you have lost money taking time off work to recover. This is one of the things we can help you to recover when we get you the best compensation possible.
We have over 15 years of experience, and this has all been put to good use, making sure your claim experience is quick and easy for you. Our friendly advisors can offer advice and assess your claim, while our experienced solicitors work hard to make your claim successful.
- To be eligible to claim compensation you must have been injured as a result of an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- For most types of claim, you have a period of 3 years from the date of an accident or incident in which to begin claims proceedings.
- No win no fee Achnasheen lawyers will also require medical evidence, so be sure to have your injuries treated as soon as you can.
Call now for no win no fee Achnasheen lawyers
It couldn’t be easier to contact Accident Advice Helpline. You can speak to one of our friendly and professional advisors by calling 0800 689 0500, which is free for landlines, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
To make sure you get the best from your claim, call for free, no-obligation advice as soon as you can. Our advisors can get your claim started over the phone, so call us now to make sure you get the best help possible.