You could make a road traffic injury compensation claim for numerous reasons. However one of the most common types we hear about is whiplash symptoms in Sheffield.
If the accident happened through no fault of your own, and you suffered any type of injury, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
People often ask how they can avoid being involved in road traffic accidents, there is no guarantee it will never happen. You can take all the precautions necessary, which you should anyway, be a careful and considerate driver, and still be caught up in a road traffic accident that was not your own fault.
You do not have to be a car driver to be in a road traffic accident and sustain whiplash symptoms in Sheffield. You could be:
- A bus or coach driver
- A cyclist
- A lorry driver
- A motorbike rider, or pillion passenger
- A passenger in a car
- A pedestrian
- A passenger on a bus or coach
In fact, anyone anywhere near the roads could be involved in an accident that was not their fault and get whiplash symptoms in Sheffield, or anywhere else in the country.Open Claim Calculator
Why you should make an injury claim for whiplash symptoms in Sheffield
It is pretty obvious that it is nigh on impossible to avoid using the road, or footpaths next to them, at some point, and all you can do is take care and hope that someone else does not cause an accident. Some of the precautions you could take are:
- Do not walk along the kerb but keep well in on the pavements
- Cyclists and motorbike riders should wear something bright to make themselves more visible to other road users, as well as helmets and other protective clothing to try and reduce the severity of any injuries they may get
- Position headrests in cars correctly. They are designed to try and reduce the risk of whiplash, but most people have them too low.
- Wherever possible, give as much warning as you can that you are slowing down or stopping so that the vehicles behind you have time to do the same.
These are just a few suggestions of the precautions that might help, but you cannot control the actions of other road vehicles and if they cause you whiplash symptoms in Sheffield, you should be claiming compensation.
Get in touch with us today
At Accident Advice Helpline we have been helping faultless victims make road traffic accident personal injury claims for 14 years, and in that time, many thousands of them have been awarded the compensation they deserved after being injured in an accident that was not their fault.
Our experience and expertise makes us the best choice for making a claim, and to start yours is very easy. You can complete the 30-second test on our website for an estimate of the amount you could receive, or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to get free, no-obligation advice.