You should make an injury compensation claim, using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline, if you have suffered whiplash and a neck or spine injury because of an accident that wasn’t your fault.
The first thing most innocent victims will want to know, is “how much compensation will I receive”? Well (sadly), no one will be able to predict how much you will receive at the outset of your claim, simply because there are lots of different factors that need to be considered. The severity of your injuries and how they will affect your life being just two of them.
If you look at different compensation calculators you will find the estimates vary greatly for similar injuries, so how are you supposed to know which one you can trust?
Looking closer at the law firms themselves is a great idea, as it will help you develop a much better picture of their credentials and client satisfaction. Once you’re happy with these areas, you’ll more likely to take plunge.
For your whiplash and a neck or spine injury compensation claim, things you need to consider
- They should be experienced at making personal injury compensation claims, just like Accident Advice Helpline who have been specialists in this area of the law for more than the last 15 years.
- They should operate on a no win no fee* basis – beware of anyone that wants you to pay any money to start your claim. This is not the norm for the industry, and should make you very wary of using such a company. At Accident Advice Helpline, we do not ask for any cash at the start or even if your claim is lost.
- They should be happy to answer any questions you may have, without hassling you to use their services. Companies that use hard sell tactics are not following all the legal guidelines for dealing with claimants, and if they cannot follow one this simple rule, how can you trust them to do anything else for you in a proper manner?
- The company is a law firm. Claim management companies can do pretty much the same as law firms by acting as a middleman, but they cannot act as your solicitor and they cannot represent you in court. Accident Advice Helpline are a specialist law firm that can do whatever is necessary for your compensation claim.
- If they have recommendations that is even better. Accident Advice Helpline are recommended by none other than Esther Rantzen, the UK champion of consumer affairs. She would not be associated with us unless she was happy that our claimants are treated fairly and with respect, exactly how she expects all consumers to be treated.
Give us a call, on 0800 180 4123, and speak with our advisors to get a free assessment of your chances of winning your personal injury compensation claim and to get all the help and support you will need.