How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Whiplash Injury In South Lambeth

    South Lambeth is in the South Western inner city area of London, first recorded as Sutlamehethe in 1241. The name Lambeth comes from the Old English words for lamb and harbour, Lambehitha first recorded in 1062; in other words it was a place from where lambs (or sheep) were shipped from or to. There is of course, a song and a dance to accompany it “The Lambeth Walk” which was popular in nightclubs in Germany, as well as elsewhere in the world in 1939.

    The jaunty, strutting dance became popular in the States as well as in Britain, and famous musicians played it, including Duke Ellington. If you were ‘doing the Lambeth Walk’ in the middle of the Lambeth High Street, you would certainly attract attention, especially if you slipped, cracked your head on the pavement and gave yourself a whiplash injury in South Lambeth.

    Have you Had a Whiplash Injury in South Lambeth?

    If you did get a whiplash injury in South Lambeth because you were dancing in the street, you would probably only have yourself to blame, so you would be unable to make a personal injury compensation claim for your injury. In order to make a claim, you must have sufficient evidence to prove that the accident was not your fault, and that it was the result of another person’s recklessness or negligence. Also, if you suffered a whiplash injury in South Lambeth, the symptoms may not show themselves for some hours after the accident. If you have a sore neck and can’t move your head without feeling pain, you should seek medical treatment. A doctor’s report will be needed to support any personal injury compensation claim you make.

    How Long do I Have to Make my Claim?

    Normally, if the accident happened in the UK you would have three years from its date to make your claim. There are, naturally, exceptions to this general rule, however, and in the case of some types of accident you only have nine months in which to make your claim. You are not usually able to file a claim after the limitation period is up.

    To find out exactly how long you have in which to file your particular claim, you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline now on one of our freephone numbers (the lines are always open for your calls).

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for information, expert legal advice and help regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim. The freephone numbers to ring are 0800 689 0500 for calls from landlines, or, from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 25th August 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.