Whiplash Injury in South Cave


If you live in South Cave in the East Riding of Yorkshire, and have a whiplash injury, you may be thinking seriously about making a personal injury compensation claim. Of course you must be able to prove that you were in no way responsible for the accident in which you got your whiplash injury in South Cave. You must also be able to prove that your accident was caused by another person.

How did you get your injury?

You can have a whiplash injury in accidents other than those involving motorised vehicles. If you were horse riding, for example and a motorist sped past you and hooted the horn, your horse may have reared and thrown you. This is one way in which you may have sustained a whiplash injury in South Cave. In such a case, you could claim compensation for your injury from the driver of the vehicle who acted irresponsibly and was negligent of your safety.

You may have been hit on the head by a falling object as you were walking along the street. This could have resulted in a whiplash injury in South Cave. Perhaps at the time you were walking past a construction site. You could claim compensation from the owner of the site or the owner of the construction firm. Health and Safety regulations should always be adhered to and a failure to comply with them can lead to personal injury compensation claims.

Whiplash and road traffic accidents

If you sustained your whiplash injury in South Cave in a road traffic accident, then the police should have been called to the scene of the accident. They have to investigate the causes of accidents when people are injured. When their investigations are complete, they write an accident report which is needed if you go on to make a personal injury compensation claim.

Of course when you have been injured in an accident, you should seek immediate medical attention. Your medical report is required when you make a claim for injuries. This is used to calculate just how much you will receive in compensation for your pain, distress and suffering. However, this is just one element in the amount of compensation you could be entitled to.

Accident Advice Helpline

For further information and advice about your potential claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time, any day of the year, although if there is no one to take your call, leave a message and we will get back to you. We have two freephone numbers for you to use: from landlines call 0800 689 0500 or from mobiles, ring 0333 500 0993. You can also text the message ‘claim 365‘ to 88010 and someone will call you to discuss your potential claim. Why not pick up a phone and contact us right now?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )