How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Whiplash Injury in Soho

    Whiplash Injury in Soho

    Has an accident left you with a whiplash injury in Soho?

    Soho, in the City of Westminster in London’s West End, is a popular destination for an evening on the town. You may have been involved in an accident on the way to a restaurant there, so it could be that you sustained a whiplash injury in Soho and perhaps other injuries as well. At this very moment you could be wondering if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries. If so, continue reading this article.

    Am I able to make a claim?

    In order to make a claim for a whiplash injury in Soho or elsewhere, you must be able to prove that you were not to blame for the accident. If you had been drinking and then sustained your injury, you would not be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. You must also be able to prove that another person was responsible for the accident.

    You have to file a claim within three years (or sometimes less) for injuries sustained in accidents within the UK. If you are unsure about how long you have to make your potential claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    You must also have had medical treatment as soon as you possibly could after the accident. Your medical report will be needed if you proceed with a claim for your whiplash injury in Soho.

    If you were in an accident involving one or more motorised vehicles, the police should have been called to the scene. They have to investigate the causes of such accidents and on completion of their investigation, they write an accident report which is also required as evidence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert advice and help with your potential claim? We are a law firm that has been helping people with their personal injury compensation claims for more than a decade. If you need a personal injury lawyer to help you build your case, we can put you in touch with one of the specialist lawyers that work with us on a no win, no fee basis. You can discuss the circumstances surrounding your accident and injury and find out if you are eligible to make a claim.

    Call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. From a landline call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993 (network charges map apply). You can also send us the text message ‘claim 365‘ to 88010, and someone will call you. Don’t delay, call us now for advice from the claims experts.

    Date Published: 19th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.