A whiplash injury in Saltford could mean a compensation claim for you
Saltford is a large village in North East Somerset. If you live there, you are probably enjoying the summer months but it is also a time when you need to be extra vigilant about food safety. You do not want to ruin all the happiness which can be had in the lovely weather simply by not following a few simple and basic rules when looking after your food.
- Bacteria lurks in the cracks and little knife nicks on your wooden chopping board. Use a brush to scrub the board with hot soapy water after each use. It’s a good idea not to let any meat, fish or poultry – raw or cooked – sit on the board for more than a few minutes. Plastic chopping boards can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Before freezing uncooked poultry, remove it from the package, rinse it well and rewrap it with your own plastic film. This will reduce the bacteria which has accumulated between processing and packaging. Another good habit to get into is to rinse chicken under cold running water before you cook it.
- If you are grating orange peel, lemon or lime, you should scrub the fruits first under cold running water to get rid of any residue of insecticide or wax.
- Store your eggs in the fridge rather than a basket and don’t keep them longer than two weeks.
- Don’t leave homemade custards or other milk based dishes in the fridge for more than a couple of days.
- On really hot days, you should carry an insulated cooler in the boot of your car and then use it to make sure cold foods get from the supermarket to the kitchen without going off.
If you are out shopping for your food goods and a display falls onto you which causes you to have a violent fall, you might suffer from whiplash. If you do, you may be able to claim compensation for a whiplash injury in Saltford. You should call Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.
All the advisers are trained
If you are worried about making the telephone call to ask about claiming compensation for a whiplash injury in Saltford, don’t be, as all the advisers are especially trained and understand that you have been through an ordeal. You can rest assured that your call will be treated with courtesy and respect.
Basically, if your accident was someone else’s fault and took place within the past three years then you really should telephone Accident Advice Helpline to find out about claiming compensation for a whiplash injury in Saltford. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.