How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Whiplash injury in Ripon

    Ripon in Yorkshire is the fourth smallest city in England, although it has a long history. It is famous for Fountains Abbey in Studley Royal Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the racecourse. Although Ripon Cathedral was founded in 672, the only surviving part of it dating from that time is the Saxon crypt. The cathedral you see today was largely built in the 12th and 13th centuries, with some additions in the 15th and 16th centuries. The cathedral was in the news in July 2014, as forty volunteers abseiled down its south-west tower, having climbed the 160 steps up the spiral staircase to the parapet. Luckily they all landed safely, but if a harness or cable had partially snapped on the descent one person might have suffered a whiplash injury in Ripon.

    Thinking of claiming for a whiplash injury in Ripon?

    If you have sustained a whiplash injury in Ripon, you may be thinking about whether or not you should make a claim for it. Don’t think for too long, or you might miss out on the chance of making a claim. You may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim if you can prove that you sustained your whiplash injury in Ripon in an accident that was not your fault. With the help of a personal injury lawyer, you would need to prove that the accident was another person’s fault. You also need to have had medical treatment for your injury as a medical report will be required if you are to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Although you normally would expect to have three years from the date of your accident (if it occurred in this country) to make your claim, you may not have that long in which to file it. Some accidents and their subsequent injuries have much less time for claims to be filed. You really need to find out how long you have to file your claim, so why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline and get this information?

    Whiplash injury claims

    You have probably read about the UK government’s attempts to crack down on bogus whiplash claims. You can still make a claim for genuine whiplash injuries, although you might have to have another medical examination to confirm your injuries.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you require information, help or expert legal advice regarding any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now on one of our freephone numbers. It really doesn’t matter what time or day it is as the lines will be open. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 21st July 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.