Reading is a major commercial and business centre in Berkshire, along the M4 motorway corridor known as the UK’s Silicon Valley. You’ll find all the technology big players there – Microsoft, Oracle, and Cisco, to mention only three. Reading is also famous for the enormous and dazzling Oracle Shopping Mall, big enough to get lost in on a day out, and home to the UK’s top retail brands. Should you find yourself suffering a whiplash injury in Reading, when you either were at work or at leisure, if you think the injury was not your fault, you could have a claim for compensation.
Do you need advice after a whiplash injury in Reading?
There is no shortage of legal advice in Reading. Somebody seeking information about personal injury claims will be spoilt for choice, but it is a big legal area, and the technicalities vary a great deal. For example, a legal team that specialises in accidents at work may not be your best bet if you sustained your whiplash injury in Reading because of a road traffic accident. Don’t be unduly concerned, though, because most solicitors’ practices have legal experts who do cover a range of specialisations. What you should focus on, is picking a firm that is reliable and effective and can present your case as well as possible.
Choose Accident Advice Helpline
Here’s why you should consider us:
- We have been in business for over 15 years and we specialise in personal injury law.
- We have a team of specialist in-house lawyers who can deal with ant personal injury claim.
- You can find out easily if you might have a claim. Simply take our 30-second test to see if you qualify. After that, check the compensation calculator to see how much your claim could be worth.
- There’s no obligation whatsoever to go ahead. Start your claim when you feel ready to do so, only remember, there is a time lime of 3 years, which starts from the date of your accident. So don’t leave it too late to make a claim. Give your legal team a fighting chance.
- Our solicitors work on a ‘no-win, no-fee*’ basis, which takes away some of the financial worry. Ask us how it works.
You have nothing to lose by talking it through
Call our friendly advisers now and get the facts and figures about your potential claim. You can reach them on 0800 689 0500 (from your land line) or if calling on a mobile, on 0333 500 0993. The lines are Freephone and they are open 24/7 so you can call at any time. If you would like an adviser to call you back, text “CLAIM365” to 88010.
You can only gain by being fully informed of your legal rights concerning your accident and injuries. Once you know where you stand, you can make the right decision. Call us now for help to claim for a whiplash injury in Reading..Open Claim Calculator