Whiplash injury in Oscroft


Oscroft is a small village in the parish of Tarvin in Cheshire. The surrounding area is rural and agricultural, with fruit and vegetables being grown and there are a few places which encourage people to pick their own fruit. There are soft fruits as well as apples and so on to choose from in season, but take care as you wouldn’t want to get a whiplash injury in Oscroft on your way to buy fresh local produce.

Have you had a whiplash injury in Oscroft?

If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Oscroft and you think that you might be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline? We are experts in handling such claims, and have been helping people with theirs for more than fifteen years. We have a team of expert personal injury lawyers who all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, which is good news for you.

You might have had a whiplash injury in Oscroft in a road traffic accident, or perhaps you fell off a ladder while picking apples. The circumstances surrounding your particular accident are really not very important, except for one thing; to make a personal injury compensation claim for any injury sustained in an accident, you must be able to prove that the accident was not your fault but that of someone else.

How long have you got to make my claim?

You would normally expect to have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim if the accident occurred within the British Isles. However, this is not always the case, so don’t jump to any big assumptions just yet. You should check with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to make your particular personal injury compensation claim. Do this now, as you wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to make a claim, would you? If the time limit expires, you will be unable to make a claim for your injuries unless there are exceptional circumstances.

If you were injured while a crime was being committed, for example, you would only have two years to make a claim for your injuries. The sooner you begin the process of filing a personal injury compensation claim the better, as you will want to get your compensation as soon as possible.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert legal advice or information about any aspect of the claims process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of these numbers at any time: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call now; don’t delay as time might be running out.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )