How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Whiplash injury in Oldbury Warley

    Whiplash injury in Oldbury Warley

    Like its neighbour Oldbury, Warley was a hamlet in 1000 AD. It did not have the industrial development that Oldbury did as it was not situated on the coalfield. Warley was a centre for agriculture and a rural district until the years between the First and Second World War when housing was needed. Warley Park, or Warley Woods as it is also known, is a green space which is open to the public. On your way to it (or perhaps in it) you might have suffered a whiplash injury in Oldbury Warley.

    Have you had a whiplash injury in Oldbury Warley?

    If you have had an accident and suffered a whiplash injury in Oldbury Warley, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out if you could make a personal injury compensation claim? You usually have three years to file a claim for any injury sustained in an accident in the UK, although there are some accidents and injuries which must be claimed for within a shorter period of time. To find out precisely how long you have from the date of your accident to file a claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. To claim for a whiplash injury in Oldbury Warley, or any other type of injury, you must be able to prove that you were not to blame for the accident, but that it was caused by another person.

    Do I need a personal injury lawyer?

    You generally do need a personal injury lawyer to help you file a claim for injuries. You need to find one who has expertise in dealing with claims for the type of accident you have had. For example, if you had an accident in a park or in the street, you would need a lawyer who was a specialist in handling accidents in public places. If you are unable to find a suitably experienced lawyer to represent you, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will be able to put you in touch with one of our team of expert personal injury lawyers. These work on a no-win, no fee* basis, and are based all over the country.

    As you may not have very long to file your particular personal injury compensation claim, you should call us as soon as you are able as the process of seeking compensation for injuries can be a lengthy one.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need any information, advice or help regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call our freephone numbers at any time as the lines are always open. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not pick up the phone and call us now?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 8th July 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.