Newhaven is a town in East Sussex. We all love the summer months with the long hours of daylight but the problem is that it seems to show up the clutter more. A cluttered home can cause a chaotic lifestyle and stop us focusing on what matters. However, there are simple steps to make a start in getting on top of all those bits and pieces.
Get rid of your clutter
- Clear out magazines and newspapers regularly. If there are any which you really must keep put them in a basket. Cut out recipes etc. and put them in a folder instead of keeping the whole magazine.
- Keep a bedside basket for reading material and use fancy soap dishes for collecting loose change or other fiddly bits.
- In the main room where the family relax, you should have a cupboard for storing DVDs and games. Make sure that these are regularly sorted out and don’t allow family members not to return items which have been used to the cupboard.
- Take old medicines to the pharmacy and throw away cosmetics and toiletries which have been there for an age. The worse culprits in these situations tend to be free samples and gift boxes which we have been given as presents. If you have gift boxes which are gathering dust, donate them to a charity shop. Someone else might love exotic body scrubs but can’t afford to pay the full price for them.
- If your home is seriously cluttered, it can make you go weak at the knees and the thought of doing it all at once will be overwhelming and you may end up doing none of it. In a situation like that it is important to do one room at a time. If even that makes your head spin, choose a corner of a room. For instance, if it is your study, choose a corner of your desk to begin with. It is amazing how doing a little at a time can work.
We don’t need to have clutter in our own homes for it to cause us a problem. If we go into a shop which is badly cluttered and trip over the merchandise we could end up with whiplash if our fall is violent. If this has happened to you, you may be able to claim compensation for a whiplash injury in Newhaven. You should telephone Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.
A 30-second test
A trained adviser will help you through a 30-second test to find out whether you might have a compensation claim for a whiplash injury in Newhaven. If you do, it will be on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. Don’t worry about making that initial inquiry; you simply have to say that you would like to know more about making a compensation claim for a whiplash injury in Newhaven. Call Accident Advice Helpline now. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.