If you sustain a whiplash injury in Newcastle upon Tyne it can be much worse than people realise. Of course there are the mild cases that heal in just a few weeks. There is also chronic whiplash that can take over a year to get better, and in the first few days can also cause:
- Lack of sleep
- Blurred vision
- Pins and needles in the arms and hands that can turn to pain
- Lower back pain
When you are suffering some of these symptoms, the last thing you will feel like doing is being active. But the medical profession say that is the best way to help a whiplash injury heal. They also say that although the pain and stiffness in the neck might make it uncomfortable to be moving around, you will not make the injury any worse.
How a whiplash injury in Newcastle upon Tyne can happen
Most people associate a whiplash injury as being the result of a car crash. However, it can happen so easily in hundreds of different ways. All it takes to get this type of injury is something that causes a sudden jolt to your head, or excessive twist to your neck. It could be caused by:
- Falling from a cycle or horse
- Something heavy hitting your head
- Playing contact sports
- Heavy lifting carried out incorrectly
With so many ways whiplash can happen it should be no surprise that it is often caused by the actions of someone else. In this situation, the injured victim has a legal right to claim compensation from whoever was to blame.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline for your whiplash injury
Any innocent victim of an accident that had occurred with the last three years should be talking to Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK, and only deal with personal injury claims.
Over the last 14 years, we have helped many thousands of claimants obtain the compensation they were entitled to, and now we can help you.
You will not have to concern yourself with finding any money to start your claim, as we use the no win no fee agreement. This also means that if you claim should prove unsuccessful, you will not have to pay our legal fees.
Making a claim with us could not be simpler or more efficient. To find out if you are eligible to claim compensation:
- Complete our 30-second test. Just four easy questions to find out if you qualify for compensation, and to get an estimate of how much it could be.
- Complete our online claim form. Asks a bit more information, but allows an expert claims assessor to look at your claim before contacting you to see if we can be of further assistance.
- Call our helpline and speak to our friendly advisors. They will give you information that is up to date and relates to your own circumstances. The numbers are 0800 689 0500 if you are calling from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will contact you.
It does not matter which way you choose to get in touch, you are under no obligation to proceed, so there is no reason to delay – contact Accident Advice Helpline today.