Have you Suffered a Whiplash Injury in Llanddulas?
Are you trying to find out if you could successfully win compensation following your whiplash injury? Look no further, the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline can give you all of the advice you need!
A whiplash injury in Llanddulas may have caused you to suffer from symptoms including limited movement in your neck, backache, headaches, sore arms or shoulders, jaw pain, dizziness, vertigo, blurred vision, nausea, insomnia, irritability, stress or depression.
You could have suffered a whiplash injury in Llanddulas if you have been involved in an accident such as a car collision, accident at work, slip, trip or fall, sporting accident or have suffered an industrial disease.
50% of people who receive a whiplash injury will need medical treatment for up to six months and in the worst case scenario, 2% of people will be left with permanent disabilities. This makes it very important that you receive medical treatment as soon as possible after being involved in an accident which may have caused you to suffer a whiplash injury in Llanddulas. This will also be important evidence if you choose to make a compensation claim following a whiplash injury in Llanddulas.
How Could Accident Advice Helpline Help me?
Firstly, we do not want you to make a compensation claim if there is not a realistic chance of you winning compensation following a whiplash injuries. This is why we have developed a test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk which will take you 30 seconds to complete. This simple test will ask about how you were injured and whether or not is was your fault as well as the type of injuries you sustained. This test can also give you an indication of how much compensation you may be entitled to.
If you are legally entitled to compensation for your injuries, the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline can help you by:
- Working on a 100% No Win No Fee* basis for you so that you will not have to think about paying our legal fees until we have won your compensation claim for you
- Working hard to win you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries; each year we win over £35 million in total for the accident victims we work with
- Employing our Reimbursement Service to repay you for any out of pocket expenses you have paid for since you suffered a whiplash injury
- Being available to support, advise or inform you 24 hours a day through our Freephone advice line
- Never putting any pressure or obligation on you to make a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
For more information, call us today on:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993