Don’t allow your claim to become a pain in the neck! Call for no obligation advice from the claims experts!
Whiplash is a common injury which is usually caused by road traffic accidents such as rear end shunts and collisions involving other motorists. However, accidents on the roads are not the only cause of this painful and distressing neck injury. Many victims of whiplash may have become injured as a result of a fall from height, a work related injury or even as a pedestrian.
Have you suffered a recent accident within the last 3 years that was caused through no fault of your own and resulted in a diagnosis of whiplash? Then you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s expert whiplash injury law firm in Croydon.
- Any injury to the head or neck should always be examined by a medical practitioner, to rule out concussion or more serious damage.
- If the victim vomits or passes out, then it is important that medical attention is sought immediately.
Whiplash – more than just a pain in the neck
Whiplash is caused by a sudden, violent jerking or jolting of the neck in a forwards, backwards or sideways movement. This unpredictable movement can tear, overstretch and damage the delicate soft tissues of the neck causing the symptoms of whiplash.
Symptoms of whiplash may include:
- Tenderness across the shoulders, neck and upper back
- Swelling of the tissues of the neck
- Pain across the neck
- Stiffness across the shoulders and neck
- Inability to rotate the neck in all directions
Treating whiplash symptoms
Whiplash is commonly treated with:
- Rest and recuperation in the first instance to allow the damaged tissues to settle and the swelling to subside.
- Anti-inflammatory medications may be given to reduce the pain and discomfort of movement and to allow rest.
- Neck brace may be offered to support the neck and reduce the stress on the damaged tissues.
- Physiotherapy exercises may be recommended to increase movement and allow the neck to support and function normally.
Take the pain out of making your claim with the expert whiplash injury law firm in Croydon!
If you wish to find out more about claiming personal injury compensation for your whiplash injury, simply call the leading whiplash injury law firm in Croydon, Accident Advice Helpline.
They provide a dedicated telephone helpline to ensure that your call is answered promptly and your eligibility is confirmed whilst you are on the phone.
Once you have established your entitlement to claim, you can decide for yourself, if you wish to proceed with making a claim for compensation using their expert team of professional injury solicitors. They will act on your behalf throughout the claims process on a no win no fee basis. Don’t delay! Call the friendly whiplash injury law firm in Croydon at Accident Advice Helpline today. Simply dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
Date Published: 30th July 2014