Steps to take after a whiplash injury in Knapwell
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Knapwell it can be very difficult to think on your feet. Nonetheless, there are steps you can take to ensure you get the full amount of compensation you deserve. Read on to discover what these are…
- Take details – First of all, immediately after the whiplash injury in Knapwell it is imperative to try and get as many contact details as you can. Obviously it is not easy to think of this when you have just suffered an unexpected incident, and sometimes it can be impossible to do so if your injuries are that bad. However, if you can get contact details of the perpetrator and any witnesses, you definitely should.
- See a doctor – After this, you should go straight to the hospital and see a medical professional. You need to ensure you get the proper treatment for your injury. Moreover, if you do not see a doctor you will not be able to claim, as there will be no proof of you suffering a whiplash injury in Knapwell.
- Make notes – It is always a good idea to sit down and make a note of what happened. You may forget details later down the line and thus it is advisable to make a note of everything whilst it is still fresh in your mind.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline – The next thing you should do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the UK’s leading law firms. We will ensure your compensation claim is handled for you, so you can concentrate on getting better. One of our no-win, no-fee* solicitors will make certain you get the money you deserve.
- Keep proof of expenses – Last but not least, the final thing you need to do is make sure you keep proof of any expenses you have incurred because of your whiplash injury in Knapwell. You will be able to claim for these as special damages. After all, if it was not for the injury you wouldn’t of had to part with the money in question. So, don’t forget to keep receipts for medical costs, travel expenses and such like.
Starting your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
We have made it as easy as possible for you to get in touch! All you have to do is ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You could also text ‘claim365’ to 88010. You are more than welcome to try our 30 second test to discover how much compensation you may by owed.