Top Five Tips for Anyone That Has Suffered a Whiplash Injury in Kirkwhelpington
- See a doctor straight away – First of all, it is important to make sure you visit a medical professional as soon as you can. A whiplash injury in Kirkwhelpington can show itself in many different ways. Symptoms vary from immense pain, sickness, headaches, dizziness, and more. It is vital to get the proper treatment. Moreover, if you do not visit a doctor there will be no proof of your injury and thus you will not be able to claim.
- Get contact details from any witnesses – If you can, it is advisable to try and get contact details from anyone that witnessed the accident. This will allow your solicitor to build a stronger case, as they will be able to get witness statements.
- Make a claim as quickly as possible – A lot of people do not realise it but there is a three-year time limit on most personal injury claims. Therefore, it is important to make a claim for your whiplash injury in Kirkwhelpington as soon as possible. Three years may seem like a long time, but court proceedings need to be issued within this period, and time certainly flies!
- Find a quality solicitor – This is where Accident Advice Helpline comes into play. We have a great team of high quality no win no fee* solicitors. We will match you to the best one for your case specifically. Our no win no fee* service guarantees you benefit from the highest levels of quality, that you do not need any money to begin your claim and that financial risk is eliminated.
- Keep track of expenses – Last but not least, the final thing you must do is keep a track of any expenses you have encountered because of the whiplash injury in Kirkwhelpington. This can be anything from travel costs, to medical expenses, to loss of income, to childcare costs. You will be able to claim for these as special damages and thus keeping your receipts and such like is really important.
If you have experienced a whiplash injury in Kirkwhelpington, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today! Here are the details you need…
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
Try the 30 second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.