Five Things About Making a Compensation Claim for a Whiplash Injury in Kirkby Stephen
- You need to see a doctor – This may sound obvious to some of you. After all, if you sustained a whiplash injury in Kirkby Stephen you would want to see a doctor to get the right treatment. However, some people hate hospitals, and if they have only experienced a minor injury they would rather cope with it themselves. But, if you don’t see a doctor you will not be able to claim, as there will be no proof of your injuries.
- You have a time limit – Many people do not know that there is a three-year time limit on most personal injury cases. Thus, if you have experienced a whiplash injury in Kirkby Stephen it is important to make a compensation claim as soon as possible, especially as court proceedings need to be issued within this three-year period.
- You won’t necessarily have to go to court – A lot of people worry about making a personal injury claim because they fear that they are going to have to go through the hassle of going to court. Whilst this could occur, it is highly unlikely, as only fewer than three per cent of personal injury cases go to trial in the end.
- You can claim for special damages – You will not only be compensated for the suffering you have experienced, but you will also be able to claim for the expenses you have encountered because of the whiplash injury in Kirkby Stephen you have suffered.This includes the likes of medical costs, childcare expenses, and loss of income.
- Accident Advice Helpline has the solution you need – If you have sustained a whiplash injury all you need to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. You will speak to one of our experienced and friendly advisors. They will answer your questions and then match you to one of our solicitors. You will be pleased to know that we have years of experience and all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis. So, why not give us a call?
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30 second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.