Are you on the hunt for confidential, no obligation advice on making a 100% no win no fee* compensation claim for a whiplash injury in Kibworth?
Look no further, the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
We have helped thousands of accident victims win compensation for their injuries. We understand what it takes to win compensation for your whiplash injury in Kibworth and can help you do this, leaving you free to recover from your injuries. We have a simple 30 second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk which can tell you immediately whether or not our personal injury specialists think you could win compensation for your whiplash injury in Kibworth.
What causes a whiplash injury in Kibworth?
Often a whiplash injury in Kibworth is caused as the result of a road traffic collision but it can be caused by any kind of accident which jolts your head and neck unexpectedly. This could be the result of an accident at work, industrial disease, sporting injury or slip, trip or fall.
The result of this jolt to the head and neck can cause a wide range of subsequent injuries including backache, headaches, muscle spasms, sore arms, mood swings, nausea, insomnia, blurred vision, vertigo, tinnitus, irritability, stress or depression.Open Claim Calculator
Many victims of a whiplash injury will find they need long term medical treatment which can have a big impact on their quality of life and that of those closest to them.
How could Accident Advice Helpline help me?
We understand how devastating the aftermath of a whiplash injury can be to you and your family. We are passionate about helping you to receive justice for your injuries and can do this by:
- Operating on a 100% no win no fee* basis so you will only need to pay our legal fees when we have won compensation for you – no worrying about finding your compensation claim up front
- Being available to support and advise you 24 hours a day through our 24 hour advice line – whenever you have a question we will be available to answer it
- Helping you to win the maximum compensation possible for your injuries – taking into account the physical and psychological injuries, their longevity and impact on your life
- Ensuring our reimbursement service repays you for any out of pocket expenses you have incurred since the time of your accident – including loss of earnings and the cost of physiotherapy treatment
- Never putting any pressure on you to make a compensation claim – we are here to advise you with no obligation
- Using our legal expertise to complete your case quickly, efficiently and with as little involvement as possible from you.
Call us today for more information on making a compensation claim for your injuries:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993