If you’ve suffered a whiplash injury in Waltham Forest you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation for your injuries. The trained advisors at Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you.
Accident Advice Helpline have advice about a claim
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we understand how an injury can affect your life. A whiplash injury can be particularly painful, and can take a few weeks to fully heal. It is most often caused at the result of a car crash.
Whiplash may not show any signs for a few hours after the accident.
- You will feel pain around the neck and possibly in the shoulder and head.
- A GP will probably prescribe painkillers and may suggest some exercises to help keep the neck mobile.
- Whiplash isn’t a serious injury but it could mean you are off work for a few weeks. This is why it’s important to get the right advice.
Can you claim for a whiplash injury in Waltham Forest
Making a claim for compensation can not only get you a lump sum to cover your distress, but it can also help to recover any financial losses you have suffered as a result of your accident. This can include any loss of earnings if you needed to take time off work to recover. Our advisors can give you our unique 30 second test which can tell you if you are able to claim. Just answer their questions.
- How long ago did your accident happen? To be able to claim, you need to get your claim started no longer than three years after your accident happened.
- Did you receive medical attention? This is important as a report from a doctor can provide vital medical evidence.
- Who was to blame for the accident? You can only make a claim for a whiplash injury in Waltham Forest if you can show that someone else caused your accident.
What to do next
To get the best from a claim, you need the best, and with over 15 years of specialising in personal injury claims, that means Accident Advice Helpline.Open Claim Calculator
To make things easier for you, all of our solicitors work on a no win, no fee* basis. If times are hard after your accident, this can help ease the burden as we won’t ask you to make any payment just to get your claim started.
All you have to do is call and speak to an advisor. From a landline you can call us free on 0800 689 0500, or if you prefer you can call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Make sure you get the best advice possible and call Accident Advice Helpline today.