Have you been the victim of a whiplash injury in Sandown? If so, you may be thinking about making a personal injury claim. If you have never been involved in anything like this before, you may be at a bit of a loss regarding where to start, but don’t fret, as that is why we have put together this handy guide.
Whiplash injury in Sandown
There are many different causes of whiplash injuries, despite road traffic accidents being the most common one. To be eligible for compensation, you will need to prove the following three things to be true:
- Someone else caused the incident – You certainly cannot be to blame if you want to make a claim.
- You have seen a doctor for your injuries – You need to see a medical professional, otherwise there will be no proof of your suffering.
- The incident happened within the past three years – This is the time limit on all personal injury cases and thus it is better to claim sooner rather than later.
Accident Advice Helpline
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of what constitutes a personal injury claim. If you still want to make a claim for a whiplash injury in Sandown, Accident Advice Helpline can assist. Having been established in 2000, we have a reputation as one of the best law companies in the whole of the UK. There is no one better to help you get the full amount of compensation you deserve.
One of the main reasons so many people turn to our service is because all of our solicitors work on a no-win no-fee basis. This presents you with all of the following benefits:
- No huge upfront payment is required to begin the claim process.
- Financial risk is minimised – This is because you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success.
- Better service – Payment is performance related and thus you can be sure that our solicitors will do all in their power to secure the full amount of compensation. Can you be sure that this is the case if you go for a solicitor that works to a traditional payment structure?
- No time wasting – If we don’t think your case is strong enough, we will tell you.
How to get in touch with us today
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 27th July 2014
Author: David Brown