Require some expert advice with your whiplash injury in Lower Stondon?
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and sustained a whiplash injury in Lower Stondon? If the accident happened within the last three years and you have needed medical treatment or assistance for your whiplash injury you could be entitled to compensation.
How much compensation could I receive?
The most reliable way of discovering if you are entitled to make a claim and finding out the value of your whiplash injury is to take the Accident Advice Helpline 30 Second Test. Our quick and easy online questionnaire will assess the information you provide and work out:
- If you are legally entitled to make a claim
- How much compensation you could be awarded
In addition to receiving compensation for your whiplash injury you may also be able to include in your claim:
- Loss of earnings: It’s not right that you should have to shoulder the financial implications of an accident that wasn’t your fault. If you have had to have a significant amount of unpaid time off work, or if your injury is chronic and you have been unable to return to work at all or work to your previous capacity your salary may have nose dived.
- Out of pocket expenses: If turning your head from side to side causes significant pain and discomfort, driving to your medical appointments is going to out of the question. It’s surprising just how quickly incidental expenses such as taxi fares and over the counter prescription charges soon mount up.
- Medical treatment: If your medical expert believes that your chronic condition could improve with physio you may have had to pay for some sessions rather than spend another painful six weeks waiting for your NHS referral to come through. Why should you have to fork out for medical treatment for an accident that wasn’t your fault? Just make sure you retain all the receipts for medical treatment you have personally had to pay for and we will do our best to ensure that your costs are fully reimbursed.
- Extra help: Perhaps you have had to pay for a weekly cleaner since your accident as even light vacuuming causes you too much pain. Or may be you have needed some extra help and assistance looking after your dependents. If we are able to recoup your outgoings for your daily chores we will be glad to do so.
Don’t let an accident that you weren’t to blame for leave you and your family in a financially vulnerable position. Contact us as soon as possible to discuss your circumstances and find out how we can help you to best proceed.
Ring us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline, for free. Or dial 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 from your mobile.
Date Published: 11th June 2014
Author: David Brown