Claiming for a whiplash injury in Dereham with AAH
We take whiplash injury claims very seriously, as we know that this is an injury that can vary in intensity and impact from person to person. There are a few known facts about this kind of injury, here are just a few…
- Whiplash can occur at relative low speed collisions – as low as 5mph in fact. Research has shown that at 5mph, the soft tissues in the neck can be damaged. Likewise, research shows that most rear impacts happen between 6 and 12 mph so just because there is no damage to your vehicle, does not mean there is no damage to YOU!
- Cars can withstand impacts better than the human body – modern cars are being created and built that are far safer than ever before. In fact, they are now so safe that they take impact without it being noticeable on the outside but some of this impact can be transferred to you hence we help many people make claims for their whiplash injury in Dereham
- This type of injury could gain in intensity up to 2 hours after the accident or incident – many people who claim compensation for their whiplash injury in Dereham will tell you that symptoms and pain were not immediate. In some cases, it took days for the injury to stop gaining in intensity.
- There are other symptoms to whiplash – with the customers we have helped to claim compensation for their whiplash injury in Dereham, they have displayed an array of other symptoms such as numbness, tingling in the arms, as well as pins and needles sensations in the neck and arms. Many people also suffer from a headache too.
- It is not just car accidents that can cause this kind of injury – whiplash is a ‘snapping’ sensation of the neck back and forth in quick succession. Any kind of impact where the head and neck are not supported can cause this kind of injury such as sporting impacts and accidents, slipping or tripping.
Are you thinking of claiming compensation for your whiplash injury in Dereham?
If so, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We are a law firm, specialising in personal injury compensation cases of all types, including workplace injuries and illnesses and injuries caused by an accident that was not your fault.
If you would like to know more about claiming compensation for your whiplash injury in Dereham, contact us on 0800 689 0500. There is no obligation to continue with a claim, so you have nothing to lose!
Date Published: 15th June 2014
Author: David Brown