Had a Whiplash Injury in Culross? You Could be Entitled to Compensation
There are millions of people entitled to compensation every year in the UK for their non fault accidents, many of which will relate to whiplash injuries in Culross. The law states that if you have been hurt, and it wasn’t your fault then you should seek justice for this – however, the law doesn’t help you do this any longer since the removal of legal aid for personal injury claims and so it can be a minefield to know how to find the most appropriate form of legal assistance and representation for your whiplash injury in Culross.
Accident Advice Helpline are here to help.
If you want to claim compensation for your whiplash injury in Culross then we will take on your case on a No Win No Fee* basis and as one of the country’s longest running and most successful law firms to specialise in this matter, we guarantee a smooth and simple process with a Maximum Compensation Promise to every client.
What is a Whiplash Injury Culross?
Whiplash is a name used for injuries within the neck which have been the result of a sudden impact accident, where the neck has been forced from one direction to the other in quick and violent succession. Whiplash is one of the most common injuries, seen in many accident types and there are many surprising facts about this injury, such as:
- A whiplash injury in Culross can occur at a speed of just five miles per hour
- If your vehicle has left an accident unharmed, this doesn’t mean you have. Vehicles are built to withstand impacts of 10 miles per hour, your body isn’t. Your vehicle’s damage, or lack of, gives no evidence of your own harm.
- One in ten sufferers with whiplash will be rendered permanently disabled
- 50% of sufferers will require long term medical attention
- Whiplash symptoms can take days after an accident to develop
- Along with pain there are many more symptoms of whiplash including fatigue and nausea as well as dizziness and loss of concentration
Do You Have A Valid Claim?
To check if you do have a valid claim for your whiplash injury then complete our online 30 second test: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk which will also show you how much your case could be made with Accident Advice Helpline on your side.Open Claim Calculator
Speak to an Advisor Today:
To speak to an advisor in complete confidence all you need to do is dial the 24/7 advice helpline on freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
When you speak to our advisors you are listened to, you are provided with advice which is always under no obligation and there will never be any pressure to proceed with a claim. We are simply here to help, at a time when only legal professionals know how.