In the current climate, if you sustain a whiplash injury in Chichester, or in any other town, village or city here in the UK, it’s advisable to ensure that you have plenty of evidence and proof in place in order to back up any claim that you might make for financial compensation.
Tighter scrutiny for new whiplash injury in Chichester claims
Any new claims for whiplash injury in Chichester, or anywhere else here in the UK are now being very closely examined for any anomalies that might indicate a claim is fraudulent.
For the genuine whiplash injury victim, it simply means that your claim needs to be presented in a certain way, with appropriate proofs and evidence in place, in order to ensure it is treated as being a genuine claim.
Maximising your claims chances for success
In order to improve the chances of success for any whiplash injury claim the following criteria needs to be examined:
- The blame for the injury must lie with someone other than the injury victims themselves.
- The accident or incident that brought the whiplash injury about, must have taken place within the past three years.
- The injury must be of a reasonably substantial nature, causing severe discomfort, the possible necessity for physiotherapy, and perhaps necessitating time taken off work.
- Medical proof from a qualified medical practitioner will be required.
Take photos and gather witnesses contact details
There are some other things that you can do to further substantiate your claim. You can for example, take photographs to show what damage was caused to both vehicles. If there were any witnesses of the accident, you should make a note of their contact details in order that they can be passed on to your chosen injury claim solicitor.
Working with Accident Advice Helpline
Working with a top injury claim specialist like ourselves here at Accident Advice Helpline will also help to improve your claim’s chances of success.
When you choose Accident Advice Helpline as the vehicle for launching your claim, the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Our no win no fee* services, as recommended by the celebrated people’s consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
- Our free online “30 second” calculator.
- Industry-leading customer support service
- Free 24/7 helpline – from landlines – 0800 689 0500, from mobiles – 0333 500 0992