Using the personal injury claim services of AAH is a one way of ensuring you get the most out of your claim for a whiplash injury in Cheddar. With 14 years worth of experience, and the 200 specialist lawyers we employ, no one can offer more experience of expertise than us.
What makes AAH stand out?
But the thing that makes us stand apart from the competition is our unsurpassed customer support.
We might have been one of the first injury claim specialists to introduce a no win no fee* service, but we certainly weren’t the last. There are many other injury claim lawyers out there, all offering a similar proposition; so for us, offering an outstanding customer service and customer support facility was the most crucial factor. It’s our unique selling point, and with all the controversy surrounding whiplash injury claims at the moment, we know that potential claimants need the very best support they can get, which is exactly what we provide.
Spotting fraudulent claims
In order to crack down on the number of fraudulent claims being registered for whiplash injury, the government and the insurance industry are set to monitor the processing of whiplash injury claims much more closely in order to weed out the bogus ones. They’re likely to do this by being much more stringent about checking the evidence that is available to back up any claim, especially those that appear to be a little more extravagant than some.
Claiming for whiplash injury in Cheddar via AAH
If you’re thinking about launching a compensation claim for a whiplash injury in Cheddar you’ll need to think about the following points:
- The blame for the accident that about the whiplash injury must be attributable to someone other than yourself.
- The incident must have taken place within the three years immediately preceding the date of your claim. It’s highly likely that this three year window will be reduced in the near future.
- You should have medical proof of the injury you’ve sustained.
- If the accident was reported to the police, the incident reference number will be helpful in substantiating your claim.
- It would also be helpful if you have any photographs of the accident, indicating the damage that was done to both vehicles.
- Finally, it would also be useful if you have the names and contact details of anyone who witnessed the accident.
If you need help
If you need any clarification on any of the above points, or any help, please feel free to chat to a member of our customer support team for free advice. Call using our free 24/7 helpline which can be accessed from any landline on 0800 180 4123, or if using your mobile, call 0333 500 0992. Why not also use the free HOW MUCH calculator you’ll find on our website to establish how much yo their ur claim could be worth?
The quality of the service we provide is unreservedly recommended by Esther Rantzen.
Date Published: 10th May 2014
Category: Location Posts