If you suffer a whiplash injury in Chathill when someone drives into the back of your car, Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) are ready to help if you decide to launch a claim for compensation. Don’t be put off by all of the adverse publicity that surrounds compensation claims for whiplash injuries. Although partially valid, it relates to the number of fraudulent claims that are being raised, and not to genuine ones. The simple fact of the matter is that the law says that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, then you should be compensated.
Forewarned is for forearmed
Due to the extraordinarily high number of whiplash injury claims that are being raised these days (almost 1 new claim is per minute), you can expect to have to do be able to supply positive proof relating to the whiplash injury incident.
Whiplash injury compensation
Depending on the severity of your whiplash injury, the amount of compensation you could be receive may be quite substantial. Whiplash compensation awards vary:
- Between £875 and £2.750 for a minor to moderate case of whiplash, where symptoms last anywhere from a couple of weeks to several months.
- Between £5,150 and £9,000 for cases of moderate injuries that cause significant pain and increase your neck’s vulnerability.
- Between £9,000 to £16.000 for cases of chronic whiplash, where the levels of pain are severe, and the symptoms last for more than 6 months, possibly causing permanent damage or limitations to mobility.
What to do when you suffer a whiplash injury in Chathill
If you’ve picked up a whiplash injury in Chathill, and it’s your intention to claim compensation, you’ll need to be able to produce medical proof that you have indeed suffered a bona-fide whiplash injury. You should also, at the time of the incident, gather as much other evidence as you can to substantiate your claim.
It’s always a good idea to involve the police. If they attend the scene of the accident and make out an incident report, you can refer to this in your personal injury claim. Taking photographs of any damage to both vehicles with your mobile, if it incorporates a camera, is always a good idea, and if anybody witnessed the accident, you should make a note of their names and contact details to pass on to your injury claim solicitor.
Choose a knowledgeable injury claim solicitor like AAH
Working with a knowledgeable injury claim specialist lawyer like Accident Advice Helpline will always enhance your compensation claim’s chances of success. Should you decide to appoint AAH, you can take advantage of:
- Our no win no fee service, which is fully endorsed by Esther Rantzen
- The free 30 second HOW MUCH calculator on our website
- Our industry leading customer support service
- Free 24/7 helpline (0800 180 4123 from landlines – 0333 500 0992 from mobiles)