Accident Advice Helpline: one of the UK’s premier specialist injury claim solicitors
If you’ve suffered a whiplash injury in Chapel-en-le-Frith, and you need help and advice with regard to launching a personal injury claim for compensation, we here at Accident Advice Helpline can offer you the benefit of our knowledge and experience. We’ve been in the business of helping people to realise compensation for injuries they’ve suffered through no fault of their own since we first launched our no-win, no-fee service back in the year 2000. Since then we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth thanks to:
- Our user friendly injury claim process
- The knowledge and experience of our specialist lawyers
- The recommendation and support of Dame Esther Rantzen.
We are now one of the premier specialist injury claim solicitors here in the UK.
Are you suffering from a whiplash injury?
If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident, and you’ll now suffering from pain and impairment of mobility to your neck, you could be suffering from whiplash injury. The typical symptoms of whiplash include:
- Neck pain
- Blurred vision
- Pins-and-needles in the arms and hands
- Difficulty with concentration
You may experience one or more of the above symptoms, and if you do it is recommended that you go and see your GP. Your GP will not only be able to diagnose your condition, but will also describe the right treatment. This could be a course of painkillers and/or anti-inflammatories, and in many instances physiotherapy. If you think it’s likely that you will be pursuing compensation, then getting medical attention is imperative.
Are you entitled to claim?
The other factors you need to consider include:
- In order to qualify for compensation, the cause of any injury, must be attributable to a third party
- Any claim will benefit from medical proof, photographic evidence of the accident scene, and the contact details of any witnesses
- The injury should be of a reasonably serious nature
- The injury must have occurred within the three years immediately preceding the date of your claim
Before you decide to instigate a claim for a whiplash injury in Chapel-en-le-Frith, you may want to find out whether or not it’s worth it by establishing how much compensation you could be owned.
Accident Advice Helpline provide a handy compensation calculator that is accessible from this site.
Call our helpline for help with your whiplash injury in Chapel-en-le-Frith
Using our no-win, no-fee services to obtain compensation for your whiplash injury in Chapel-en-le-Frith may enhance and speed up your claim’s chances of success. If there is anything you are uncertain about contact our helpline and talk to one of our experienced advisers by calling: 0800 689 0500 from UK landlines. Or dial: 0333 500 0992 from any mobile.
Date Published: 3rd May 2014