Qualify to make a claim for a whiplash injury in Bargoed?
There are several criteria that must be met in order to validate any claim for whiplash injury in the UK. They are:
- The blame for the accident/injury must be attributable to a third party
- The injury must have been sustained within the three years immediately preceding the date your claim is registered
- The injury must be of a reasonably substantial nature and/or occasioned extra costs or affect your ability to earn an income.
- You are likely to need medical proof of the injury. With whiplash claims, this is a must!
The quickest way to determine if you have a genuine claim is to complete our easy 30-second test. Not only will you know for certain, you’ll also receive a guideline estimation of the amount of compensation you could receive if your claim is successfully upheld.
The advantages of selecting Accident Advice Helpline to manage your claim
We were set up during 2000 to provide vulnerable victims who had suffered a whiplash injury in Bargoed to seek compensation. We have over 15 years’ experience assisting vulnerable victims to make successful claims for their whiplash injuries and we will be pleased to help you too.
We firmly believe that everyone should be entitled to seek compensation, regardless of their financial situation. To this end we only accept claims with no-win, no-fee* terms. This means that you do not have to pay us any money upfront to commence a claim, nor do we ask for any interim payments whilst your claim is ongoing. In the even that your claim for a whiplash injury in Bargoed is unsuccessful you can be assured that we will not ask you to pay any legal fees. No-win, no-fee* means exactly that.
Our longstanding patron is the renowned and well respected consumer rights advocate and tireless charity campaigner, Dame Esther Rantzen. She fully supports victims of non-fault accidents seeking their rightful compensation and wholeheartedly believes that we will do our vert best to secure you your legal justice.
Our claims advisors are friendly, knowledgeable and sympathetic. We will be pleased to offer you some free advice about making a claim. What’s more in contacting us you are under no obligation to proceed with a claim, unless you are 100% certain it’s the right course of action for you.
Ring us at your earliest opportunity to find out more information or ask us any questions. It’s free to ring our 24 hour advice helpline from landlines. Or you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will ring you back as soon as they are able.
- Industry leading no-win, no-fee* service
- Recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen
- Use of our free 30-second test
- Comprehensive user friendly customer support
- Free 24/7 helpline (0800 180 4123 from landlines; 0333 500 0992 from mobiles)