When people suffer a whiplash injury in Barassie they often turn to us here at Accident Advice Helpline for advice and assistance with raising a personal injury claim for compensation. The fact that we’ve been established for over 13 years, and that we now employ 200 specialist fully trained solicitors, convinces people of the experience and expertise we have as a company.
People trust Esther Rantzen’s recommendation
One of the other things that really sells our no win no fee services, is the wonderful recommendation we have from the well known and loved people’s consumer champion, and onetime TV personality, Esther Rantzen. Everyone who knows Esther, or who knows of her reputation, realises that if she gives anyone an endorsement, that they must be worth it, as she really knows what she’s talking about when it comes down to consumer matters.
Whiplash injury in Barassie is just one type of injury we handle claims for
Whiplash injury in Barassie is but one of many types of injury that we have experience dealing with as far as raising claims for compensation is concerned. The other types of injuries and accident scenarios we deal with include:
- Accidents and injuries in the home
- Accidents and injuries in the workplace
- Road traffic accident injuries (including whiplash of course)
- Injuries sustained while on holiday (home or abroad)
- Medical negligence claims
- Sports injuries
- Psychological injuries
- Injuries associated with product liability claims
As you can see, our range of expertise covers every type of personal injury one can imagine.
Qualifying criteria for any personal injury claim
Whether it’s a whiplash injury in Barassie, or any other type of personal injury, there are several criteria that need to be considered in order to establish that any claim will be seen as being valid in terms of applying for compensation.
- The blame for the incident/injury must be attributable to someone other than the injury victim; namely a third party who can be sued.
- The accident or injury itself must have taken place within the past three years in order to satisfy the three year statute of limitations.
- The injury must be of a reasonably serious nature.
- Medical proof will normally be required to substantiate the claim, and is a pre-requisite with whiplash injury claims in particular.
Curious to know how much your claim could be worth?
If you are curious as to how much compensation you may be awarded, you should drop in at our website and make use of the HOW MUCH calculator that is located on our homepage. On average it only takes approximately 30 seconds to use. It’s also free of charge and available for anyone to make use of, without any obligation to proceed further.
Speak to a real person
If you feel more comfortable talking to a real person instead of simply using our website, you can access our free helpline and speak to a member of our customer service team by dialling 0800 180 4123 from any landline, or 0333 500 0992 from your mobile.
Date Published: 3rd May 2014