Have you been the victim of a whiplash injury in Hull? Want to know if you could be entitled to 100% no-win, no-fee compensation? The personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline can advise you, with no obligation to proceed with a claim.
Whiplash injury in Hull
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Hull, you may be suffering from one of a number of physical conditions, including limited movement in the neck, backache, headaches, jaw pain, sore arms, nausea, blurred vision, tinnitus, and vertigo.
A whiplash injury in Hull may also lead you to suffer from psychological issues – in the short or long term – including stress, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, or depression.
Half of the people who suffer a whiplash injury in the UK will be left needing long-term medical treatment – for up to six months – while 2% will be left permanently disabled.
A whiplash injury in Hull can be caused by a wide range of accidents which were not your fault, including a road traffic collision, accident at work, industrial disease, bang to the head, sporting injury, or slip, trip or fall.
Because of the complex range of medical problems which can be caused by a whiplash injury in Hull, it is important that you seek medical advice as soon as possible after your accident. The information recorded by your doctor will also be essential if you choose to make a compensation claim for your injuries.
How do you know if you are legally entitled to compensation?
There are three main qualifying criteria for making a successful compensation claim:
- The accident which caused your injuries was not your fault;
- The accident which caused your injuries took place within the last three years; and
- You have received professional medical advice about your injuries.
The simple 30-second test online will confirm whether or not our personal injury specialists believe you have a good chance of winning compensation for your injuries. This test will also tell you how much compensation you could win as a result of your accident.
What are you entitled to?
If you choose to make a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline, you are entitled to:
- Making a 100% no-win, no-fee claim – no upfront cost to make a claim;
- Winning the maximum compensation possible for your injuries;
- Being reimbursed for any out-of-pocket expenses you have paid out since your accident through our reimbursement service;
- Receiving no-obligation advice about making a compensation claim; and
- Accessing support and advice whenever you need it through our 24-hour freephone advice line.
Call the personal injury specialists today for more information on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 27th July 2014
Author: David Brown