Have you suffered a whiplash injury in Hughley? Accident Advice Helpline could help you to win 100% no win no fee compensation for your injuries. Call today for no-obligation advice.
A whiplash injury in Hughley may have left you in a great deal of pain, both physically and psychologically, and possibly financially as well.
What are the consequences of a whiplash injury in Hughley?
A whiplash injury in Hughley may have caused you a wide range of physical symptoms, including neck pain, backache, headaches, sore shoulders, jaw pain, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, nausea, and vertigo.
Some victims of a whiplash injury in Hughley will also suffer from psychological complaints, including stress, anxiety, and depression.
The effects of a whiplash injury in Hughley may prevent you from driving, working, playing sports, or caring for your family.
A whiplash injury is caused when your head and neck are jolted, causing damage to the ligaments and tendons. This could be as the result of an accident at work, road accident, slip, trip or fall, industrial disease, or sporting injury.
50% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will require long-term medical treatment, while 2% of people will unfortunately be left permanently disabled.
It is important that you receive medical treatment for any symptoms linked to a whiplash injury – this will help you to make a better and quicker recovery, and will also be important evidence if you choose to make a compensation claim.
How do I know if I am entitled to claim compensation for my injuries?
The personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you win compensation for your injuries if:
- You have received medical advice for the injuries;
- The accident which caused your injuries was not your fault; and
- The accident happened within the past three years.
To confirm if you are eligible for compensation, take the 30-second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk. You will find out instantly if you could win compensation for your injuries, and you will also discover what could be the maximum compensation to which you are entitled for your injuries.
What can Accident Advice Helpline offer me?
Our personal injury specialists will:
- Work on a 100% no win no fee basis for you, meaning you will not pay any legal fees until we have won compensation for you;
- Help you to win the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and suffering;
- Ensure our reimbursement service reimburses you for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred since your accident;
- Be available 24 hours a day through our advice line to advise and support you; and
- Offer you no-obligation advice at all times, never putting pressure on you to make a compensation claim.
Call the personal injury experts today for more information on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 27th July 2014
Author: David Brown