Have you suffered a whiplash injury on Herm Island?
Contact the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how you could be entitled to 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation for your injuries.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and Lexcel, The Law Society, and endorsed by UK Consumer Champion Dame Esther Rantzen.
What is a whiplash injury on Herm Island?
A whiplash injury on Herm Island could be caused by a number of factors, including:
- A road traffic accident;
- An accident at work;
- A slip, trip, or fall;
- An industrial disease;
- A bang to the head;
- A sporting injury; or
- Any other form of accident which jolts the head and neck.
A whiplash injury on Herm Island will cause a wide range of injuries and symptoms, and in many cases will require long-term medical treatment. 2% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will be diagnosed with chronic whiplash and permanent disability. Causes of concern can include:Open Claim Calculator
- Limited movement in the neck;
- Jaw pain;
- Sore arms;
- Muscle spasms;
- Blurred vision;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder; and
How can the experts at Accident Advice Helpline assist me in receiving compensation for my whiplash injury on Herm Island?
We are one of the longest serving firms of personal injury specialists in the UK today, and our personal injury lawyers are highly experienced at taking on and winning accident compensation claims quickly, efficiently, and with as little involvement from you as possible.
If you contact us for advice on making a compensation claim, we will do so with no obligation to work with us to win compensation for your injuries. We will not put any pressure on you to make a claim if you do not want to, but if you do choose to work with us, we promise that:
- You will not pay any legal fees until we have won compensation for you, because we work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis;
- We will be available to update you on the progress of your cvia our advice line;
- We will help you to win the maximum compensation possible for your injuries;
- We will ensure you are reimbursed for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred since your accident through our reimbursement service; and
- We can tell you today if we think you have a valid compensation case through our 30-second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk. These simple questions will allow our experts to assess the cause of your accident and extent of your injuries; you will find out instantly if you have a strong claim.
Call today for more information on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.