Have you been the blameless victim of a whiplash injury in Henley?
Accident Advice Helpline, endorsed by UK Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen, could help you to win 100% no win, no fee compensation.
A whiplash injury in Henley which occurred as the result of an accident that was not your fault could mean you are legally entitled to compensation. Accident Advice Helpline can help you to receive justice for your suffering.
What is a whiplash injury in Henley?
A whiplash injury in Henley could occur as the result of a road accident, accident at work, slip, trip or fall, industrial disease, blow to the head, sporting injury, or any other type of accident which causes your head and neck to be jerked unexpectedly.
A whiplash injury in Henley can potentially cause a wide range of ailments, including:
- Lack of mobility in your neck;
- Blurred vision;
- Sore shoulders;
- Jaw pain;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder; and
50% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will require long-term medical treatment, while 2% will be left permanently disabled. This can have a huge effect on the victim’s life, preventing them from working, driving, playing sports, going on holiday, or doing everyday activities with family and friends.
How can I make a claim for my whiplash injury?
Accident Advice Helpline can help you to win compensation if:
- The accident which caused your injuries was not your fault;
- The accident which caused your injuries took place within the past three years; and
- Your injuries received medical treatment.
If you think you could be legally entitled to compensation for your suffering, visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to take our 30-second test. This will ask about the cause of your accident and the extent of your injuries. You will find out immediately if our personal injury experts think you have a realistic chance of winning compensation.
If our experts agree that you have a strong claim, we can help you by:
- Doing the hard work for you, completing the paperwork and other legal aspects of your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible with little involvement from you;
- Winning the maximum compensation possible for your injuries;
- Ensuring you are reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses through our reimbursement service, on top of your compensation;
- Working on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so you only pay our fees when you have won compensation;
- Being available whenever you need to talk to someone for advice, 24 hours a day; and
- Offering no-obligation advice and not putting any pressure on you to proceed with a claim.
For more information on getting justice for your whiplash injuries, contact our personal injury specialists on 0800 689 0500 (from a landline) or 0333 500 0993 (from a mobile).
Date Published: 10th August 2014
Author: David Brown