What details do you need to get if you have experienced a whiplash injury in Hayling Island?
If somebody experiences a whiplash injury in Hayling Island it can be very difficult to put their thinking cap on straight away and get all of the necessary details they require in order to make a successful claim. However, it is really important that you try to do so. There are some key details you will need to get at the time and these can strengthen your case dramatically to ensure you get the full amount of compensation you deserve. So, what details do you need to get if you have experienced a whiplash injury in Hayling Island?
- Contact details of the person who caused the incident – It is crucial to ensure you get the contact details of the person that was responsible for causing the car crash, workplace accident or whatever incident you were the victim of. If the driver fled the scene then you will be able to make an untraced driver’s claim.
- Contact details of any people that witnessed the accident – Aside from this, it is extremely advisable to get the contact details of any individuals that witness the whiplash injury in Hayling Island. Their statements can strengthen your case dramatically.
- Make details of what happened – As soon as you get a moment it is important to jot down the details of what happened. It is vital to do this whilst the incident is still fresh in your mind. If you don’t, you may forget something important later down the line. Moreover, if taking photographs will help your claim, do so. From a damaged car to a broken street sign, things like this can really help.
- Keep details of any expenses you have encountered because of the incident – Last but not least, it is important to keep proof of any expenses you have experienced as a result of suffering from a whiplash injury in Hayling Island. You will be able to claim for these as special damages. These include the likes of medical costs, travel expenses and childcare fees.
How to get in touch with us
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website or get in touch via phone or text. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010