Five things you should know about Accident Advice Helpline when making a claim for a whiplash injury in Haworth Village
If you are planning on making a claim for whiplash injury in Haworth Village you should definitely choose Accident Advice Helpline to assist you. Here are five key things you should know about us…
- We have huge levels of experience – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that we have monumental amounts of experience. Accident Advice Helpline was actually set up in 2000 and over the past 14 years we have helped an abundance of personal injury victims to get the money they deserve. Many of these people have been suffers of whiplash.
- We are endorsed by leading consumer champion Esther Rantzen – If our experience was not enough to put your mind at ease then this definitely will. We are extremely proud to be endorsed by the incredible Esther Rantzen.
- We have a free legal helpline available 24/7 – Where else are you going to find another law firm offering a free legal helpline? All you need to do is ring the number that is provided to you at the end of the post and you will speak to one of our fantastic legal advisors who will help you in any manner they can.
- All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis – We are extremely pleased to be able to offer a no win no fee service to all of our customers. We know that making a personal injury claim can seem expensive and full of hassle to most. Yet, a no win no fee service ensures that is not the case. You do not need any money to begin your claim. You can be sure you will benefit from a high level of service and financial risk is minimised dramatically as well.
- If we do not think your case is strong enough we will not waste your time – Many individuals worry about spending a lot of money on a solicitor for their whiplash injury in Haworth Village only for their case to be unsuccessful. As we offer a no win no fee service you can be sure we will only take on your case if we think it will be worth it.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to discuss your claim in further detail
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Date Published: 8th August 2014
Author: David Brown