Have you Suffered a Whiplash Injury in Guisborough? Accident Advice Helpline Could Help!
If the accident which caused your whiplash injury in Guisborough was not your fault, the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline could help you to win 100% No Win No Fee compensation that you are legally entitled to. It is also important that your accident took place within the last three years.
What is a Whiplash Injury in Guisborough?
Whiplash is a term used to describe damage to the ligaments and tendons in the neck. It causes pain and limited movement in the neck and can require long term medical treatment. A whiplash injury in Guisborough can also cause other symptoms including:
- Muscle spasms
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Jaw pain
- Sore shoulders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
2% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will be rendered permanently disabled.
Whiplash is caused by a range of different factors including road accidents, accidents at work, a bang to the head, sporting injury, industrial disease or slip, trip or fall.
It is essential that if you are to be eligible to make a compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Guisborough that you have received medical assessment and treatment for your injuries.
How Can I Make a Compensation Claim for my Whiplash Injury?
Visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to find our easy to complete 30 second test. This will assess the cause of your accident, extent of your injuries and affect on your wellbeing and will give you an immediate response from our personal injury experts about whether or not you are legally entitled to make a compensation claim for your suffering.
If this test believes you are eligible to make a compensation claim, you can contact our personal injury specialists through our 24 hour advice line for no obligation advice on what to do next.
If you choose to proceed with a compensation claim through Accident Advice Helpline, we promise that:
- We will fight hard to get you the justice you deserve following your accident
- We will win you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries
- We will ensure you are also reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses you have incurred following your accident through our Reimbursement Service
- We will be available to advise and update you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- We will not expect any payment upfront because we work on a 100% No Win No Fee basis
- We will satisfactorily complete your claim as quickly as possible, and with as little stress to you as possible.
For more information, contact our 24 hour advice line today:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
Date Published: 13th July 2014
Author: David Brown