Suffered a whiplash injury in Glenfarg? Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you!
A whiplash injury in Glenfarg could lead you to suffer from lack of movement in your neck, headaches, backache, nausea, dizziness, tinnitus, jaw pain, muscle spasms, stress, anxiety or depression.
What causes a whiplash injury in Glenfarg?
Road traffic accidents are the most common cause of whiplash injuries but they can be occur following any sudden jolts or movements to the head or neck. This can include an accident at work, slip, trip or fall, industrial disease, bang to the head or sporting injury.
Because of the wide range of symptoms linked to a whiplash injury, it is essential that you receive medical treatment immediately following your accident and if, and when, any symptoms get worse or persist for longer than your doctor predicted.
How can I make a compensation claim for my whiplash injury in Glenfarg?
In order to be legally entitled to make a compensation claim for an injury, the accident which caused it must have taken place in the last three years and must not have been your fault.
If this applies to you, then you can take a 30 second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to confirm that you are entitled to make a claim. This test will assess your accident cause and extent of your injuries and will give you an immediate answer.
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s longest serving firms of personal injury lawyers and have helped thousands of accident victims claim compensation for their injuries every year since 2000.
If you choose to make a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline, we promise you that:
- We will take the stress of making a claim away from you; our personal injury specialists will do the hard work leaving you free to recover from your injuries.
- We operate on a 100% no win, no fee basis, meaning you do not pay any legal fees until you have won compensation for your injuries.
- We will win you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
- We will also reimburse you for any out of pocket expenses you have incurred following your accident, including any loss of earnings, through our Reimbursement Service.
- We will provide you with 100% no obligation, no pressure advice on making a claim.
- We will be available 24 hours a day to offer you advice and support about your claim.
For further information on making a compensation claim with the UK’s personal injury specialists, contact Accident Advice Helpline 24 hour advice line on
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
Date Published: 25th July 2014
Author: David Brown