Whiplash injury in Glencoe? Let Accident Advice Helpline assist you!
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident in Glencoe which was not your fault, then Accident Advice Helpline could help you to claim 100% no win, no fee* compensation.
What is a whiplash injury?
Whiplash causes the ligaments and tendons in your neck to sprain. It is a musculoskeletal injury which can also lead to headaches, backache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle spasms, jaw pain, sore shoulders and nausea.
50% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will require long term medical treatment and 2% of whiplash victims will be diagnosed with chronic whiplash and rendered permanently disabled.
Whiplash can also lead to psychological complaints including stress, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. For this reason, it is vitally important that you receive medical treatment for all symptoms if you think you are suffering from a whiplash injury.Open Claim Calculator
Am I eligible to claim compensation for my whiplash injury in Glencoe?
The answer is yes if:
- The accident which caused your whiplash injury was not your fault
- The accident occurred within the last three years
- You received medical treatment for your injuries.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist me in making a compensation claim?
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Glencoe, you should visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to take our 30 second test. This will confirm that our personal injury specialists believe you have a good chance of winning your compensation claim. The short series of questions will ask more about your accident and the extent of your injuries.
After taking this test, we recommend that you call our 24 hour Freephone advice line to find out more about the process of making a compensation claim and how our specialists can help. Our expert advisers will offer you no obligation advice and be able to tell you more about how we:
- Work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis – you only pay our fees when you win your compensation.
- Will work hard to recover the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and suffering.
- Will also reimburse you for out of pocket expenses such as loss of earnings through our Reimbursement Service.
- Will be available to answer your queries 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Have helped thousands of people in a situation similar to yours claim the compensation they were legally entitled to.
- Will take the pressure of making a claim away from you. Our personal injury specialists will do the hard work for you.
For further information on making a compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Glencoe, contact our specialists today on:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993