Has a road accident caused you to suffer a whiplash injury in Girvan? Accident Advice Helpline could help you to receive 100% no win no fee compensation. Call today for no obligation advice.
Road accidents are the main cause of a whiplash injury in Girvan but it could also be caused by an industrial accident, slip, trip or fall or industrial disease.
What are the symptoms of a whiplash injury in Girvan?
Whiplash causes damage to the neck, with the ligaments and tendons being sprained. This is a result of the sudden impact of your accident throwing your head or neck forwards, backwards or sideways.
This can lead to pain and reduced movement in your neck and backache, headaches, muscle spasms, dizziness, vertigo, ringing in the ears or stiff shoulders. A whiplash injury in Girvan could also cause you to suffer from feelings of anxiety, depression, stress or post-traumatic stress disorder.
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Girvan, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
Whiplash can have a long term impact on victims’ lives – 50% of people will require treatment for up to six months.
How can I make a compensation claim for the suffering my whiplash injury has caused?
If the accident which caused your whiplash injury was not your fault and happened within the last three years, you may be legally entitled to claim compensation.
Visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to take our 30 second test and you will receive an immediate answer about your eligibility to make a compensation claim.
The 30 second test says I have a valid claim. What do I do now?
The team of legal experts at Accident Advice Helpline are the UK’s personal injury specialists. For no obligation advice on starting to make a compensation claim, contact our 24 hour freephone advice line.
Our personal injury specialists will:
- Tell you about what is involved in making a compensation claim, and how we can take on the responsibility of your claim leaving you to recover from your injuries
- Explain how we work on a 100% no win no fee basis – so you only pay our fees when you win compensation
- Tell you about how we win the maximum compensation possible for the accident victims we represent
- Explain about our reimbursement service which pays out for out of pocket expenses in addition to compensation
- Tell you more about how we win over £35 million in compensation for our clients every year
- Offer you no obligation advice on making a compensation claim for your injuries. We will not put any pressure on you to proceed with a claim
- Be available to offer advice and support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For further information, contact our advice line on:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
Date Published: 24th July 2014
Author: David Brown