Let the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline win 100% no win no fee* compensation for your whiplash injury in Girton.
Over 800,000 road accidents occur on the UK’s roads each year. One of the most common injuries caused by a road accident is a whiplash injury.
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in an accident which was not your fault, from a road accident to slip, trip or fall, accident at work or sporting accident, Accident Advice Helpline could help you to claim the compensation that you are legally entitled to.
What are the symptoms of a whiplash injury in Girton?
Whiplash is a term used to describe sprained ligaments and tendons in the neck. Quite often, a whiplash injury in Girton will also lead to backache, headaches, vertigo, blurred vision, tinnitus or muscle spasms. The aftermath of your injuries and accident could also lead to feelings of anxiety, depression or stress.
50% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will require long term medical treatment and unfortunately, 2% of people will be permanently disabled.
It is imperative that if you have suffered any form of injury in an accident that you receive medical treatment. The details of your medical records will be an important part of any compensation claim you make.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me to make a compensation claim?
We help thousands of accident victims to successfully make a compensation claim each year – recovering over £35 million in compensation for them.
We are the personal injury specialists and will process all of our claims as quickly and efficiently as possible – with as little involvement from you as possible.
We can tell you immediately if we think you can win compensation by analysing your answers to our 30 second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
Tell me more about Accident Advice Helpline
- We are endorsed by the UK consumer champion, Esther Rantzen
- We are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and Lexcel – The Law Society
- We operate on a 100% no win no fee* basis – so you do not pay any fees up front
- We are available 24 hours a day to update you on your claim or advise you on starting to make a claim
- We offer no obligation, no pressure advice
- We always win the maximum compensation possible for our clients
- We offer a reimbursement service in addition to compensation, reimbursing you for any out of pocket expenses resulting from your accident
- We will help you to receive justice for your injuries.
To learn more about how we can help you claim the compensation you are legally entitled to, contact our freephone advice line on:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993