Accident Advice Helpline can help you to receive justice for your whiplash injury in Gaydon- no money needed…
Accident Advice Helpline and your whiplash injury in Gaydon
Suffering a whiplash injury in Gaydon can make you want to see justice done – this is your absolute entitlement and your right by law. Accident Advice Helpline are one of the most highly successful law firms in the nation which specialises wholly in personal injury and compensation claims. We complete payments of more than £35 million per annum for our clients, who never have to pay out a penny to bring their claim as all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis.
The compensation that you claim will always be the highest possible amount, accounting for all of the suffering which has been caused by your whiplash injury in Gaydon. Find out how much this could be by completing our online 30 second test at: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk, which will also show you if you have a valid claim.
What do you know about your whiplash injury in Gaydon?
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries we see today, but what do people actually know about this, aside from rumours? Here are some facts about your whiplash injury that you may not have known…
- Whiplash can be caused by an impact where the speed was just 5 miles an hour – this is the same speed as a milk float! However, it is more likely to result in a whiplash injury in Gaydon if a vehicle is traveling between 6 – 12 miles per hour – this is actually fast enough to do a large amount of damage.
- Women are more prone to a whiplash injury than men. This is because whiplash is a generic term used to describe damage to the delicate tissues around the neck area of which women’s tends to be weaker. The risk of this injury also increases with age.
- One in ten victims of whiplash will be left with a life long disability and almost 50% of those injured will require medical treatment for a period of six months, or longer.
- Pain and discomfort are not the only symptoms of whiplash and victims can also suffer vertigo, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, fatigue, headaches, irritability, pins and needles, muscle spasms and numbness.
- Whiplash is unlikely to develop immediately and can actually take 48 hours to become apparent.
- The first whiplash claim was made over one hundred years ago in the early 1900s – disproving the media’s theory that this is a brand new injury.
Discuss your case with our team…
Information you require for something so personal, shouldn’t always be read on a screen and so we offer a personal advice service through our 24/7 advice helpline where anyone can be provided with advice under no obligation and speak to our highly trained, compassionate advisers in total confidence:Open Claim Calculator
0800 689 0500 from a landline / 0333 500 0993 from a mobile