Top five tips if you suffer a whiplash injury in Fitzrovia
Irrespective of how you have sustained a whiplash injury in Fitzrovia, there are some tips worth bearing in mind, as these can help you ensure you get the full compensation to which you are entitled. So, keep on reading to find out all that you need to know.
- Get all third party details – First and foremost, it can be difficult to think on your feet once an accident has happened, but it is important to ensure you get the details of anyone who was involved, especially the person who caused the accident.
- See a doctor – It is important to see a medical professional for two reasons. Firstly, you obviously need to ensure you get proper treatment for your whiplash injury in Fitzrovia. Secondly, if you do not see a medical professional, you will find it virtually impossible to make a claim for compensation.
- Take photographs – This may not be applicable for all types of accidents, but if for example you have been involved in a car crash, it is a good idea to take photos of the incident.
- Keep receipts of any expenses – In addition to this, you should also keep the receipts of any expenses you have incurred as a result of the injury you have suffered. This can be anything from medical costs to childcare expenses and travel costs. You will be able to claim for these when you make your personal injury case.
- Find a good law firm – On a final note, if you have experienced a whiplash injury in Fitzrovia, you will need a good law company on your side. You should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. We have successfully helped thousands of personal injury victims since we were established in 2000. We have a great team of no win, no fee solicitors, who will ensure you get the full amount of compensation you deserve. Moreover, a no win, no fee service ensures financial risk is eliminated, as you do not need any money to begin your claim.
Get in touch:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 10th August 2014
Author: David Brown