Steps to take to help your claim for a whiplash injury in Ferryhill
Have you sustained a whiplash injury in Ferryhill? If so, you could be eligible for compensation if you can prove the following three statements to be true…
– The incident occurred within the past three years
– You suffered whiplash because of someone else’s error or negligence
– You received medical attention for your injuries
If these three points apply to you, you should definitely explore the possibilities of getting compensation. The first thing you need to do is arm yourself with an excellent solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline can help you with this. We have an incredible team of specialist no win no fee solicitors.
Once we have all the relevant information we need, our solicitors will handle everything for you. But before we can get to that stage, there are some steps you’ll need to take in order to strengthen your whiplash case.
Aside from seeking medical attention, here are two other things you should do…
- Get as many details as possible – First and foremost, you should get as many details as possible about the incident. Write down notes regarding what happened as soon as you get the chance. You should also get the names, numbers and addresses of any witnesses. Photographs of the incident are also a great addition where possible.
- Keep Receipts – The next thing you need to do is make sure you keep receipts of any costs you may have incurred as a result of your whiplash injury. This can be anything from travel costs, to parking expenses, to medical costs. You will be able to claim for these, but you will need proof of them.
Now you know everything you need to in regards to the role you have to play when it comes to making a successful claim for a whiplash injury in Ferryhill. If you can follow these two steps mentioned, your case has a much better chance of becoming a successful.
The only thing left to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline so we can discuss your case further and ensure you have the best solicitor working on it.
Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Date Published: 25th July 2014
Author: David Brown