Six things most people are likely to be compensated for when they have suffered a whiplash injury in Elmesthorpe
Have you sustained a whiplash injury in Elmesthorpe? From a workplace accident to a road traffic incident, there are many events that can lead to whiplash. Moreover, this injury shows itself in an array of different ways, and thus some people may recover within a few weeks, whilst others suffer more severe consequences. Because of this, it is impossible to put an exact figure on the amount of compensation you could receive without knowing the specifics of your case. Nonetheless, read on to discover six things you are likely to be compensated for if you have experienced a whiplash injury in Elmesthorpe…
- Pain/Suffering – There is only one place to begin when it comes to personal injury compensation and this is indeed with the pain and suffering you have had to experience because of the injury. The amount will be determined based on the severity and the impact it is going to have on your every day life.
- Transport Costs – Have you been left unable to drive because of your whiplash injury in Elmesthorpe? If so, you can claim for this. You can also claim for the parking expenses you have encountered because of hospital visits.
- Price of Adapting Your Home or Vehicle – This can often arise in instances of permanent disabilities or injuries.
- Childcare Costs – Have you needed to hire a child minder to look after your little ones whilst you recover from your injuries? If so, you can claim for this.
- Loss of Earnings – Unfortunately, a whiplash injury in Elmesthorpe can leave people in a position whereby they are unable to work. This may be ok for those that are in traditional employment, as these individuals are often covered by sick pay. However, those that are self-employed will be unable to make any money, and thus will receive compensation for this.
- Medical Expenses – Last but not least, medical costs – such as the expense of prescriptions – will also be covered in your personal injury claim.
On a concluding note, if you have sustained a whiplash injury in Elmesthorpe the best thing to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. We are on the UK’s leading law firms. We will answer any queries you have and put you in touch with one of our no win no fee* solicitors here at AAH, if we believe you have the basis for a good claim. Here are the details you need…Open Claim Calculator
Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.