Five reasons to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline if you have suffered a whiplash injury in Egham
From dizziness, to pain, to headaches – there are many symptoms that can arise as a result of suffering a whiplash injury in Egham. Luckily, most individuals who experience whiplash make a full recovery within a few weeks or months. Yet, there are those who do end up with more severe injuries. Regardless of the extent of your suffering, if you have experienced a whiplash injury in Egham and it was not your fault, you will be entitled to compensation. If you feel this applies to you, you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, and here are the reasons why…
- Free Legal Helpline – It doesn’t cost a penny to get in touch with us (check with your landline provider). You can ring our legal helpline and you will speak to one of our polite and efficient advisors. They will provide you with all the information you need to know, including whether you have the basis for a good claim. The number you need is 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993, a reduced-rate phone number from a mobile phone.
- No Win No Fee – If we believe you are likely to receive compensation for your whiplash injury in Egham, we will match you to a no win no fee solicitor. Not only does this ensure you benefit from the highest level of quality, but you eliminate the financial risk that is associated with going down the traditional route.
- Experienced Firm – Accident Advice Helpline has all of the experience required to fill you with confidence. We were established in 2000 and have helped thousands of whiplash victims ever since.
- Impeccable Reputation – We encourage you to read the customer testimonials on our website. These should fill you with confidence that we are the best choice for you. Moreover, consumer champion Esther Rantzen endorses us.
- 30-Second Test – Last but not least, we have an extremely popular 30-second test available on our website. Within a few mere clicks you will be able to discover whether you are entitled to compensation for your whiplash injury in Egham. If so, you will see how much money you could get. Simply click on the following link to give it a go – http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
When you take the five points that have been mentioned into account, it is really not difficult to see why Accident Advice Helpline is the choice for you! Get in touch today.
Date Published: 29th June 2014
Author: David Brown